Lift share message board
We encourage all retreatants to make use of this messaging board to arrange car/taxi shares from Newton Abbot or further afield, to help reduce the carbon footprint of your journey.
- Access to the message board is password protected. However, please take steps to ensure that you are safe and that people are genuine before meeting or giving out personal information. Please check your retreat confirmation email for the password, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot locate it.
- Returning from Gaia House: On the last day of each group retreat there is a session especially for organising lifts and taxi shares back to Newton Abbot.
Leaving a Message
- Select your retreat from the list below.
- For personal and work retreats please click here. Alternatively if your retreat starts or ends on a group retreat date you are welcome to use the group’s message board.
- For the International Vipassana Teachers’ Conference please click here (28 June – 2 July 2020)
10 – 15 March
Nurturing the Compassionate Heart: Moving beyond the inner critic
Jenny Wilks, Laura Bridgman and Gavin Milne
7 – 14 July
Practising Wisdom and Compassion in Turbulent Times
Chris Cullen and Jaya Rudgard
18 – 25 July
Secular Buddhist Retreat
Martine Batchelor and Stephen Batchelor
4 – 7 September
Work Retreat: Work is love made visible
11 – 18 September
Mindfulness, Insight, Liberation: MBCT/MBSR foundations
Christina Feldman and Chris Cullen
1 – 6 October
Yoga and Meditation: Awakening in stillness and in movement
Martin Aylward and Gail Aylward
10 – 13 October
Abiding with a Heart Imbued with Love