Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, sexual orientation and gender identity, and we are actively working to investigate and remove barriers to inclusion. Join us to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
We are now open for residential retreats! Please click here to view our 2021 Summer Programme (May – August), including residential group retreats and online offerings.
New opportunities to join our residential service team! Please click here for more info and to apply.
Online Retreats & Courses
- Livestreamed retreat — Coming to Life: Waking up to Intimacy with Existence with Zohar Lavie and Nathan Glyde (23-29 July)
- Joy of Mindful Living: Summer Family Gathering with Sari Markkanen (14-15 August)
- Rainbow Dharma: A retreat for the LBGTQI+ community (19-22 August)
- Dependent Origination: A Path of Liberating Insight with Zohar Lavie (four week course starting 8 September)
- Intimacy with Feelings: A creative exploration of vedanas with Gina Sharpe and Martine Batchelor (25 September)
To access the noticeboards for online retreats, please click here.
- We are currently recruiting two residential positions to join the team in household and administration/reception. Please click here to find out more.
- Join us in our Online Dharma Hall: a space for connection, reflection, and refuge. Find out more here.
- Our Online Sitting Group meets every Monday at 8pm UK BST, facilitated by Gavin Milne and guest teachers