Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, sexual orientation and gender identity, and we are actively working to investigate and remove barriers to inclusion. Join us to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
We are open for residential retreats! Please click here to view our 2021 programme for residential group retreats and online offerings.
Online Retreats & Courses
- Joy of Mindful Living: Autumn Family Gathering with Sari Markkanen (6 and 7 November)
- Curiosity and the love of truth as fuel for the spiritual journey with Leela Sarti (14 November)
- Three Doorways to the Sensible and the Sacred with Gregory Kramer (19-21 November)
- Depth, rest and stillness. Practicing beyond life and death with Leela Sarti (12 December)
To access the noticeboards for online retreats, please click here.
- We have some work retreat spaces available from 14th November to the 19th of December. Work retreats can last between two and 4 weeks (longer is possible if you have already been to Gaia House) and are a good way to combine meditation practice with work in a supportive silent retreat environment. If you are interested please click here for more information.
- We are currently looking for people to join our residential staff team in the administration, household and maintenance departments. Click here to find out more.
- Join us in our Online Dharma Hall: a space for connection, reflection, and refuge. Find out more here.