Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome all people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, ability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Join us in this historic setting, deep in the peaceful beauty of the South Devon countryside, to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
New to Gaia House?
- What does Gaia House offer?
- Gaia House Retreat Programme
- About Insight Meditation
- About Silence
- About Group Retreats
- Retreat FAQs
- Contact Us
- SIGN UP to our bi-monthly e-news. View the latest one here:
News and Jobs
- There is the opportunity to join our non residential team as a Deputy Director, please click here for further information.
- Due to a cancellation, we have a last minute work retreat opportunity from 1st to 15th April, if you want to find out more about Work retreats click here. To express your interest contact reception.
- We are currently looking for a Reception Coordinator and a Kitchen Coordinator – find out more here