Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome all people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, ability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Join us in this historic setting, deep in the peaceful beauty of the South Devon countryside, to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
New to Gaia House?
- What does Gaia House offer?
- Gaia House Retreat Programme
- About Insight Meditation
- About Silence
- About Group Retreats
- Retreat FAQs
- Contact Us
News and Jobs
- Lama Rod is leading a panel discussion around inclusivity in dharma communities on 23rd April in London. For more details click here.
- Kitchen coordinator opportunity available to start as soon as possible, and Reception coordinator position to start in June please read more details here.
- We are currently seeking new members to join our Board of Trustees. If are you are interested in working with a group of committed, collaborative volunteers who play a pivotal role at Gaia House, please click here for more information.
- Living Fearlessly with Change, Exploring ageing, illness and death through Buddhist practice and service ten-month programme led by Zohar Lavie with Nathan Glyde assisting will start in July 2019 and is now open for applications.