Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome all people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, ability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Join us in this historic setting, deep in the peaceful beauty of the South Devon countryside, to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
News and Jobs
- Our 2020 programme will open for bookings in early November. We will let you know when the new schedule goes live via our e-news and facebook.
- We have availability to come on a work retreat from 1-15 Dec (two weeks). Find out more and apply here.
- Join our residential coordinator community! We’re on the hunt for a Kitchen Coordinator, a Reception Coordinator, a Maintenance Coordinator and a Household Coordinator! Serving as a coordinator can be an incredibly special and unique experience, offering the chance to practise and work within a Dharma community setting and providing a rich base for deepening practice. Find out more here.
- We have availability to come on a personal retreat between 13 October and 15 December. Find out more and apply here.
- Join our online sitting group; the first Monday of each month, 8-9pm UK time. Find out more and join the meeting here.