Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, sexual orientation and gender identity, and we are actively working to investigate and remove barriers to inclusion. Join us to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
We are now open for residential retreats! Please click here to view our 2021 programme for residential group retreats and online offerings.
Online Retreats & Courses
- Timeless presence in the midst of daily life — series of meditation days starting 12 September with Leela Sarti
- Timeless ethics, life structures and living without remorse with Leela Sarti (3 October)
- Everyday Dharma: Insight Meditation and Qigong retreat with Norman Feldman and Brad Richecoeur (13-17 October)
- Exploring Anatta – The Skill of Disidentification and the Emptiness of Self with Juha Penttilä (seven week course starting 18 October)
- Joy of Mindful Living: Autumn Family Gathering with Sari Markkanen (6 and 7 November)
- Curiosity and the love of truth as fuel for the spiritual journey with Leela Sarti (14 November)
- Three Doorways to the Sensible and the Sacred with Gregory Kramer (19-21 November)
To access the noticeboards for online retreats, please click here.