Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome all people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, ability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Join us in this historic setting, deep in the peaceful beauty of the South Devon countryside, to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
New to Gaia House?
- What does Gaia House offer?
- Gaia House Retreat Programme
- About Insight Meditation
- About Silence
- About Group Retreats
- Retreat FAQs
- Contact Us
News and Jobs
- Due to a cancellation we have a space for a Work retreat from 6 January to 3 February 2019.
- The 2019 programme is now live and you can book group retreats for next year.
- Personal Retreat 2018 and 2019 Availability Update – please click here for more information.
- Living Fearlessly with Change, Exploring ageing, illness and death through Buddhist practice and service ten-month programme led by Zohar Lavie will start in July 2019 and is now open for applications.