Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome all people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, ability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Join us in this historic setting, deep in the peaceful beauty of the South Devon countryside, to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
New to Gaia House?
- What does Gaia House offer?
- Gaia House Retreat Programme
- About Insight Meditation
- About Silence
- About Group Retreats
- Retreat FAQs
- Contact Us
- SIGN UP to our bi-monthly e-news. View the latest one here:
News and Jobs
- Today we are launching a crowdfunding campaign to support our Building Appeal. To read the latest update and donate please visit the page we have created in Chuffed.org. And please share this link with friends and family.
- We are currently looking for a Maintenance Coordinator and a Household Coordinator – find out more here
- What is this, Reflections from a Sŏn retreat, it’s Stephen Batchelor latest book, published by Gaia House as a fundraiser for the Building Appeal fund. To read more about the book, read sample pages and buy the book visit this page.