Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, sexual orientation and gender identity, and we are actively working to investigate and remove barriers to inclusion. Join us to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
We are pleased to announce our 2022 programme is open for bookings currently up until April 2022. Please click here to view our calendar of residential retreats and online offerings.
Online Retreats & Courses
- Depth, rest and stillness. Practicing beyond life and death with Leela Sarti (12 December)
- Transforming Self — Transforming World, 5 week course with Kirsten Kratz (starting 12 January 2022)
- Penetrating the veils: Exploring the four distortions of perception with Ayya Santacitta and Laura Bridgman (4-7 February 2022)
To access the noticeboards for online retreats, please click here.
- We have work retreat spaces available from 16th January 2022 until the end of 2022. Work retreats can last between two and 4 weeks (longer is possible if you have already been to Gaia House) and are a good way to combine meditation practice with work in a supportive silent retreat environment. If you are interested please click here for more information.
- We are currently looking for people to join our residential staff team in the household and maintenance departments. Click here to find out more.
- Join us in our Online Dharma Hall: a space for connection, reflection, and refuge. Find out more here.