Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome all people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, ability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Join us in this historic setting, deep in the peaceful beauty of the South Devon countryside, to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
New to Gaia House?
- What does Gaia House offer?
- Gaia House Retreat Programme
- About Insight Meditation
- About Silence
- About Group Retreats
- Retreat FAQs
- Contact Us
News and Jobs
- Lama Rod is leading a panel discussion around inclusivity in Dharma communities on 23rd April in London. For more details click here.
- We have a work retreat opportunity starting on 21 April for two-six weeks. Find out more here.
- We are currently seeking new members to join our Board of Trustees. If are you are interested in working with a group of committed, collaborative volunteers who play a pivotal role at Gaia House, please click here for more information.