Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome all people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, ability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Join us in this historic setting, deep in the peaceful beauty of the South Devon countryside, to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
New to Gaia House?
- What does Gaia House offer?
- Gaia House Retreat Programme
- About Insight Meditation
- About Silence
- About Group Retreats
- Retreat FAQs
- Contact Us
News and Jobs
- The 2019 programme will be launched towards the end of October. We will send an E-news to announce the launch, and will also post updates here.
- Due to cancellations we have an opening for work retreat from 16th Dec to 6th Jan 2019, please click here to read more about work retreats and contact reception on 01626 333613 if you are interested in this position.
- Personal Retreat 2018 and 2019 Availability Update – please click here for more information.