Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome all people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, ability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Join us in this historic setting, deep in the peaceful beauty of the South Devon countryside, to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
New to Gaia House?
- What does Gaia House offer?
- Gaia House Retreat Programme
- About Insight Meditation
- About Silence
- About Group Retreats
- Retreat FAQs
- Contact Us
- SIGN UP to our bi-monthly e-news. View the latest one here:
News and Jobs
- Personal Retreat 2018 and 2019 Availability Update – please click here for more information.
- Six weeks evening meditation course at the Library, in Newton Abbot, starting 5th September, led by Gavin Milne.
- We are currently looking for a Garden Coordinator to start as soon as possible and also Household Coordinator for later in the year – find out more here