Buddhanet ebooks has an extensive collection of Buddhist e-Books all free to download.
Access to Insight has a large collection of early Buddhist texts (suttas), with some orientation and indexing that enables searches by various topics, free to download, and also lists of Buddhist organisations that offer free printed books and other resources.
The Insight Meditation Society offer a good selection of books highlighting issues relating to diversity and inclusion in Dharma centres and practice.
• Mindfulness in Plain English • Eight Mindful Steps to Happiness
• Compassion. • The Buddhist Path to Simplicity. • Heart of Wisdom. • Mind of Calm • Meditation Pure and Simple • Meditation: the Only Introduction You’ll Ever Need
• A Path with Heart • The Wise Heart • No Time like the Present
• Wherever You Go, There You Are • Mindfulness Meditation for Everyday Life • Full Catastrophe Living
• Insight Meditation • The Experience of Insight • Mindfulness: a Practical Guide to Awakening
Kittisaro and Thanissara
• Listening to the Heart
• Meditation for Life • Let Go: A Buddhist Guide to Breaking Free of Habits • The Spirit of the Buddha • Way of Zen
• Seeing That Frees: Meditations on Emptiness and Dependent Arising
• Loving kindness: the Revolutionary Art of Happiness • A Heart as Wide as the World • Real Happiness at Work • Real Love: the Art of Mindful Connection
Sharon Salzberg & Joseph Goldstein
• Insight Meditation Kit: a step by step course on how to meditate
• Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind
• The Awakening of the West • Buddhism Without Beliefs • Verses from the Centre • Confession of a Buddhist Atheist • After Buddhism; Secular Buddhism