Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome all people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, ability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Join us in this historic setting, deep in the peaceful beauty of the South Devon countryside, to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
New to Gaia House?
- What does Gaia House offer?
- Gaia House Retreat Programme
- About Insight Meditation
- About Silence
- About Group Retreats
- Retreat FAQs
- Contact Us
- SIGN UP to our bi-monthly e-bulletin. View the latest one here:
News and Jobs
- Maintenance Coordinator vacancy – join our residential community to experience practice and work within a Dharma community setting. Find out more.
- Join our Board of Trustees – unique opportunity to join a valued and critical part of the Gaia House sangha and community, playing a pivotal role in the strategic direction of Gaia House. Find our more here.