Gaia House is a meditation retreat centre offering silent meditation retreats in the Buddhist tradition. We warmly welcome all people of every age, ethnicity, cultural heritage and religious background, socio-economic group, ability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Join us in this historic setting, deep in the peaceful beauty of the South Devon countryside, to explore the teachings of the Buddha, guided by experienced Dharma teachers from all over the world.
New to Gaia House?
- What does Gaia House offer?
- Gaia House Retreat Programme
- About Insight Meditation
- About Silence
- About Group Retreats
- Retreat FAQs
- Contact Us
- SIGN UP to our bi-monthly e-bulletin. View the latest one here:
News and Jobs
- We have a last minute work retreat place available from 2-16 July – a unique opportunity to integrate your meditation practice with daily life, whilst contributing to the well-being of the Gaia House community. Please email our Reception team on email@example.com if you are interested.
- Places are available on Mindfulness: Beyond the Eight-week Course with Jake Dartington and Jenny Wilks. Click here for booking and info.