A day of silent meditation practice (including walking and sitting meditation), meditation guidance and a Dharma talk by Jenny Wilks. Beginners and experienced practitioners are welcome.
A delicious vegetarian lunch will be provided. (Vegan, non-dairy, non-wheat and simple diet options are available on request.) Meditation mats, blankets, cushions and benches are available, but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
JENNY WILKS has practised in various Buddhist traditions since the late 1980s, and has an MA in Indian Religions.
She has taught for several years at Gaia House, the Barn Retreat near Totnes in Devon UK, and local meditation classes.
She trained in clinical psychology and works as an MBCT (Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy) therapist and trainer at Exeter University.
Listen to one of Jenny Wilks' Talks at Gaia House on 19.09.2011: The Ending of Suffering (Duration 51:38)
Retreat Code = 16156
A = suitable for all
B = particularly suitable for beginners
Tuesday 23 August 2016
Standard Rate: £30
Sponsor Rate: £36 - A benefactor rate
This retreat is full - we are now operating a waiting list
- To join the Waiting List, a non-refundable registration fee of £1.00 is required.
- Please complete the checkout process and pay the registration fee.
- Confirmation of being added to the waiting list will be emailed to you.
- We will contact you if a place on this retreat becomes available.
- Please apply only if you are sure that you will be available if offered a place.