Supportive community is one of the great refuges and resources on the spiritual path. This weekend is an opportunity for those who organise or regularly attend meditation sitting groups, daylongs, or other Sangha (Buddhist Community) activities (outside of formal retreats) to reflect together on the joys and challenges involved in facilitating Dharma activities, and how to enhance the benefits they offer. Come and connect with others to explore practice and service in daily life.
JENNY WILKS has practised meditation for many years and has an MA in Indian Religions. She has taught on retreats and Dharma gatherings since 2005. She works as a clinical psychologist and teaches mindfulness in healthcare settings.
KIRSTEN KRATZ has practised Buddhist meditation in Asia and the West since 1993. She started teaching in 2006 and since 2008, teaches at Gaia House. One of her particular passions is exploring how wisdom teachings can foster appropriate responses to the challenges of our time; she teaches retreats with Sanghaseva combining Dharma practice and service in the UK and abroad and is also co-initiator of the Dharma Action Network for Climate Engagement (DANCE).
Retreat Code = 13167
Friday 13 December 2013 - Sunday 15 December 2013 (2 days)
Retreat Cost: £74
Extra Nights = £37
- Arrive Early - If you have more than a week's previous retreat experience you can opt to arrive a day early
- Stay On - To stay on more than one Extra Retreat Night, please apply as a Personal Retreatant
- Extra Retreat Nights are subject to the availability of accommodation
- If you are staying Extra Retreat Nights, you are expected to observe the silence and retreat conditions
- If you are booking for yourself and someone else - please make a separate booking for each person
- We can then register each person's details - age, gender, dietary and room preferences etc. - separately
This Retreat has Spaces Available
Please make your selections below
Wait a moment for the price to update and press "Add to Basket"