In bringing attention and awareness to the arising and passing of the various experiences we go through, we can access greater stillness within. From seeing more clearly, greater compassion is possible, both for ourselves and for others.
During this retreat, there will be periods of sitting and walking meditation, and we will use the flow of experience in all activities to reflect on its changing nature, and to learn from it.
ALAN LEWIS has been engaging in spiritual inquiry and meditation practice since the 1970s. He spent 17 years as a Theravadin Buddhist monk and disrobed in December 2000. He now runs an IT business in Devon with his wife Vanessa, with whom he built and maintains the Gaia House website and www.zenmoments.org.
Listen to one of Alan Lewis's Talks given at Gaia House on 12.09.2012: It's OK To Be Who You Are (Duration 40:10)
Retreat Code = 17140
A = suitable for all
Thursday 6 April 2017 - Monday 10 April 2017 (4 nights)
Standard Rate:  £220- Please pay this rate if you can
Supported Rate: £187- Available if you cannot afford the Standard Rate
Sponsor Rate: £264 - A benefactor rate, which helps others to come here on the Supported Rate
For additional help with retreat costs, other options are available
Extending Your Retreat = £43 per night - Conditions apply - please see box
This retreat is full - we are now operating a waiting list
- To join the Waiting List, a non-refundable registration fee of £1.00 is required.
- Please complete the checkout process and pay the registration fee.
- Confirmation of being added to the waiting list will be emailed to you.
- We will contact you if a place on this retreat becomes available.
- Please apply only if you are sure that you will be available if offered a place.