Join our free scheme to support our work and help shape our future plans.
By becoming a Friend of Gaia House you are celebrating our inspiring community and becoming a partner in our commitment to enhancing health and well-being through meditation.
It is an opportunity to be involved in our work and help shape our plans to ensure that people will continue to be able to benefit from our offering in the future.
Whether you are interested in offering service as a volunteer, making a regular donation or staying at the edge to watch what’s going on and maybe dipping into Friends activities at a later date, please feel welcome to join, however you wish to contribute your support.
- As a Friend you will receive our twice-yearly Friends e-newsletter, keeping you up-to-date with news of our development plans, fundraising activities, consultation exercises, and volunteering opportunities.
On joining you will also have the opportunity to:
- Set up a regular financial contribution to Gaia House and help keep our prices affordable
- Register your interest in volunteering or becoming a trustee
- Sign up to participate in consultation exercises (for example via online surveys or face-to-face focus groups)
– none of which are requirements for becoming a Friend, we’d like to add!
Once you have joined you can easily vary (or cancel) your participation at any time according to your particular wishes and circumstances.
Join now by filling in the form below
Or click here for a printable form and send it to us by post.
If you have any questions about the scheme or would like us to send you a sign up form by post, please email or call our Communications Manager, Hannah Seyfert on 01626 323887 / email@example.com